You’ve found the one person you want to spend the rest of your life with, have purchased the engagement ring (hopefully from Kloiber Jewelers), and are now in need of a proposal plan. If you’re planing a Milwaukee proposal, here are the 10 best places to ask that once-in-a-lifetime question.
- The Schlitz Audubon Nature Center. With six miles of trails through 185 acres, you’ll have a variety of different scenic landscapes to choose from when planning your proposal. Forests, wetlands, prairies, ravines, bluffs, and Lake Michigan shorelines are all some of the different landscapes featured in this lovely nature center.
The Schlitz Audubon Nature Center
- The Milwaukee Art Museum. The Quadracci Pavilion was designed with the Milwaukee community in mind. It is said to represent sailboats, the weather, and the sense of motion and change. What better way to commemorate the change and advancement of your relationship than by proposing in front of one of Milwaukee’s most iconic landmarks.
The Milwaukee Art Museum
- Pere Marquette Park. The waterside gazebo featured in this charming little park offers you a gorgeous backdrop for when the time comes to get down on one knee.
Pere Marquette Park
- Red Arrow Park. If you’re looking for somewhere to propose in the wintertime, we recommend visiting Slice of Ice in Red Arrow Park. Enjoy a romantic night of ice skating and then cap it off with a marriage proposal.
Red Arrow Park
- Milwaukee City Hall. Built in the late 1800s, Milwaukee City Hall offers you the chance to propose a lifetime of marriage in front of one of Milwaukee’s most historic, long-standing landmarks.
Milwaukee City Hall
- The Mitchell Park Domes. With a tropical forest, a desert oasis, and a floral garden all in one location, you can propose in whatever environment feels the most romantic.
Mitchell Park Domes
- The North Point Lighthouse and Museum. Similar to a lighthouse promising salvation and safety to those at sea, you’re promising a lifetime of love and security when you propose.
The North Point Lighthouse and Museum
- Miller Park. If your loved one is a big baseball fan and has a thing for romantic grand gestures, consider proposing in the Brewers stadium (or the Bradley center for any basketball fans).
- The Milwaukee Public Library. Whether you choose to propose outside with the stunning library in the background or are wanting a more intimate proposal hidden within the stacks, proposing at this location would be perfect if your special someone happens to be a book lover.
The Milwaukee Public Library
- Villa Terrace Decorative Arts Museum. With a garden that incorporates elements from 16th century Tuscany, you’ll definitely be surrounded by beauty. We recommend proposing in front of the gorgeous “water stairway” or the iconic Neptune gate.
Villa Terrace Decorative Arts Museum