Hottest Holiday Gifts for 2020
Posted on Wednesday, December 9th, 2020
in Gift Ideas, Holiday.
2020 has been unlike any other year, but one thing remains the same… jewelry is still one of the most desired gifts for the holiday season. Fine jewelry is enduring, meaningful, practical, and beautiful. And with so many jewelry options available, you’re sure to find the perfect piece that she’ll absolutely love. But if you’re not sure where to even begin when shopping for your jewelry gift, you might want to start by looking at some of today’s most popular jewelry pieces.
Based on gift purchases during the past few weeks, here are the jewelry pieces that have been the most in-demand.
- Personalized jewelry. Jewelry that incorporates the birthstones of loved ones has been one of this year’s most popular gifts. These pieces are personal, sentimental, and one-of-a-kind, making them an excellent gift for the holiday season. Other ways to personalize jewelry include having a special message engraved on a jewelry piece or selecting a piece with initials on it. Just make sure to order your personalized jewelry gift ASAP to ensure you have in time for the holidays.
- Minimalist jewelry. With fewer formal events to attend this year, many women have been sporting simple, yet fashionable jewelry instead. These are pieces that can be worn around the house or while running errands.
- Diamond studs. Whether upgrading an existing pair of diamond studs or purchasing the first pair for that special someone, this is one jewelry staple that any woman would be lucky enough to receive as a gift. Plus, they’re mask friendly!
- Colored gemstones. Colored gemstones are eye-catching and can brighten up any outfit or mood. When deciding between all the different colored gemstones, it’s important to consider whether or not the wearer has any favorite colors or whether or not a certain color will compliment her skin tone.
- Layered necklaces. Layering allows women to wear their favorite necklaces at one time to create a fashionable look. When picking out necklaces that can be layered with each other, there’s only one rule… select necklaces that are different lengths. Other than that, you may want to consider mixing and matching different chain styles, featuring a bar necklace, and selecting a gorgeous pendant as your feature piece.
- Pearl jewelry. Pearls are more in-demand than they’ve been in decades. With many jewelry designers coming up with unique twists on classic pearl jewelry, we’re seeing an increasing variety of fashionable pearl jewelry that can be worn with either casual or formal outfits.
Remember, we’re always here for you in case you need any holiday gift suggestions. Contact us at 414-276-2457 or email@example.com for any personalized recommendations. And shop our entire jewelry collection online here.