Best Places to Propose
Posted on Wednesday, September 15th, 2021
in Marriage Proposal.
You’ve found the one person you want to spend the rest of your life with and are ready to ask your love that big four-worded question, “Will you marry me?” After you’ve selected the perfect engagement ring, all that’s left is to plan the proposal.
The marriage proposal is something the two of you will remember for the rest of your lives, so it’s important to make it as special as possible. One of the ways to do that is to propose somewhere meaningful to the both of you. Here are some ideas to help you decide on the perfect proposal location.
- Where you first met. Your love story began the moment the two of you laid eyes on one another. Commemorate that special time by proposing in the location where it all began.
- Where you had your first date. Re-create your first date while incorporating something new, a romantic proposal.
- Where you first fell in love or declared your love. Propose where you first realized how strong your feelings really were.
- At home. Whether you already share a home together or are currently living in separate places, proposing somewhere the two of you have a lot of happy memories and somewhere you’ll both feel comfortable will mean a lot.
- Your favorite date spot. The two of you likely have one or more go-to locations for date night. It could be at a local restaurant, theater, nearby hiking trail, or anywhere you like to spend time together.
- On vacation. Is there somewhere the two of you have always wanted to go or somewhere you both love visiting? Consider proposing there to make your vacation one you’ll never forget.