Our Social Responsibility Mission
Posted on Wednesday, September 18th, 2019
We believe that every company, large or small, should conduct their business in the most socially, ethically, and environmentally responsible manner possible. That’s why at Kloiber Jewelers, we make sure all of our jewelry is created in an ethical, sustainable way. This means that we only work with suppliers who:
- Use 100% recycled materials in their manufacturing processes.
- Source their gemstones and metal from conflict-free areas.
- Transparently disclose any gemstone treatments.
- Have created and implemented a comprehensive anti-money laundering program.
- Use materials that were sourced by individuals who received proper compensation and were free of any forced and child labor.
- Supply diamonds that comply with the Kimberly Process, which ensures that diamonds are imported and exported with a government-validated certificate stating that the diamonds are conflict free.
- Have implemented their own supply chain assurance system.
As a longtime member of the Jewelers Vigilance Committee, Kloiber Jewelers complies with all of the laws applicable to the jewelry industry and promises to accurately represent all of the products we sell.
If you have any questions regarding our social responsibility mission, feel free to contact Kloiber Jewelers at 414-276-2457 or firstname.lastname@example.org.