Holiday Gift Guide
Posted on Wednesday, December 11th, 2019
in Guides, Holiday.
The holidays are a time to surprise the ones we love and bring a little joy to their lives. Giving presents allows us to express our appreciation and affection. But searching for the perfect holiday gift can be challenging. That’s why we created these holiday gift shopping tips.
- Make a list of everyone you’d like to get a gift for. Did you get a gift for your partner, children, parents, in-laws, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, etc.? Writing down everyone you’d like to shop for ensures you won’t accidentally miss someone.
- Think about what they’d like the most. When it comes to jewelry, what type of metal do they gravitate towards? Do they usually wear earrings, necklaces, bracelets, or rings? Do they like simplistic designs or do they prefer bold pieces that stand out? Do they have a favorite gemstone? When answering these questions, it’s important to keep their personal preferences and style in mind so you can select a gift they’ll love.
- Don’t get them a gift similar to one you’ve gotten them in the past. We know it’s tempting. After all, you know they’ll love it. But getting two similar gifts can often lead to one gift being enjoyed while the other sits in a box somewhere. We also know that it can be challenging to remember all of the gifts you’ve given in the past. That’s why we always keep a record of all the purchases made at Kloiber Jewelers to ensure you don’t purchase two pieces that look alike.
- Consider gifts that complement what they already have. Did you surprise them with a necklace last year? You may want to get them the matching earrings this year. Do they tend to wear studs a lot? Think about getting them earring jackets that can be worn with their studs.
- Personalize the gift. Whether you’re incorporating birthstones, engraving a special message, or selecting a piece with their initials or name, personalized gifts are thoughtful and tend to be cherished for a very long time.
- Purchase the gift from a store that offers a customer-friendly return policy. In the unlikely chance that your gift is not well received, you should be able to return it for a full refund. That’s why every gift purchased at Kloiber Jewelers can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of the original purchase.
- Make sure your gift is nicely wrapped. Gift wrap is associated with happy events. After all, one of the best parts of receiving a gift is being able to tear open the wrapping paper and discover what’s inside. The gift wrap is also the first thing they’ll notice when you present your gift, so you’re going to want to make sure it looks nice. Lucky for you, we offer courtesy gift wrapping for all purchases made at Kloiber Jewelers.
- Sometimes the best gifts are the ones they get to personally select. If you’ve looked at different options and are still not sure what to get the person you’re shopping for, you may want to consider getting that person a gift card. That way, you’ll know for sure that they’ll love whatever they select.
When looking for the perfect holiday gift, you can’t go wrong with fine jewelry from Kloiber Jewelers. Stop into our store today or view our jewelry collection online here.