Men’s Wedding Band Buying Guide
Posted on Wednesday, January 29th, 2020
in Guides, Wedding Bands.
Congratulations, you’re about to marry the love of your life! But before you say “I do,” you need to select the piece of jewelry that symbolizes your love and commitment to your partner, your wedding band. With a variety of different style options available to you, here are some important things to keep in mind when looking for the perfect wedding band.
- Metal Type: The most popular metals for men’s wedding bands are platinum, gold (white, yellow, or rose), and stainless steel. For more information on these metals, click here. Titanium and tungsten are two other options to consider if you’d prefer another type of contemporary metal. More information on these contemporary metals can be found here. And you don’t have to settle on just one metal. You can mix and match by having one portion of the ring feature one metal and the other portion another, as you can see in this tungsten and rose gold ring.
Tungsten and Rose Gold Wedding Band
- Gemstones: After you’ve decided on your preferred metal, next you should determine whether or not you’d like gemstones set in your wedding band. The most common type of gemstone found in men’s wedding bands is diamonds, but there are other options to consider as well, especially if you’re interested in colored gemstones, like sapphires or rubies. If you do want gemstones incorporated in your band, you should consider what gemstone shape you’d prefer and how many gems you’d like. Your band can feature just one gemstone or you can incorporate numerous gems. And as for shape… round, square, oval, and rectangular shaped gemstones are some of the most popular options for wedding bands.
Men’s Diamond Wedding Band
- Width: Men’s wedding bands can be as thin as 2mm or they can be as thick as 10mm. It all depends on your personal preference. We recommend trying on a variety of different widths to get a better sense of what you think looks best on your finger.
- Finish: There are a variety of different finishes that can be applied to your wedding band to give it a unique look. Here are some of the different finishing options you can select for your wedding band.
Hammered Finish Men’s Wedding Band
- Fit: The fit of a wedding band refers to how the ring feels when worn. Wedding bands are either comfort fit or standard fit. For more information on these two fits, click here.
- Engraving: After you’ve found the perfect wedding band, the last thing to consider is whether or not you’d like a special message, date, or names engraved in the inside of your wedding band.
If you have any questions about wedding bands or would like to schedule an appointment to discuss all of your options, contact Kloiber Jewelers at 414-276-2457 or email@example.com.