Just like every woman needs a little black dress and blue jeans in her wardrobe, there are also certain jewelry pieces that are must-haves. By having these essentials in your jewelry collection, you’ll be able to properly accessorize for any type of occasion and transform your ordinary outfits into something more remarkable. These staple jewelry pieces are classic, meaning they’ll never go out of style, so you’ll be able to enjoy wearing them for many years to come and can even pass them down to future generations. So without further ado, here are the five jewelry pieces that every woman should have in her jewelry box.
- Diamond Studs. The ultimate fine jewelry accessory, diamond studs can be worn with any type of outfit. Whether you’re going for a casual, athletic look or something fancier, diamond studs will complement any style of wear. In fact, some women never take them off! Diamond studs come in a variety of different sizes and shapes, meaning you’ll likely be able to find the perfect pair that’ll fit within your budget. Shop our collection of diamond studs.
- Hoop Earrings. One of today’s most fashionable earring styles, hoops have the ability to highlight and define your cheekbones and jawline. They’re a symbol of female empowerment and like diamond studs, can be worn with a variety of different outfits. It’s worth nothing, however, that large diamond hoops tend to be worn during fancier events while smaller diamond hoops and plain hoops can be worn for any occasion. Shop our collection of hoop earrings.
- Diamond Bracelet. When you think about a diamond bracelet, the first image that likely comes to mind is a classic diamond line tennis bracelet. While this type of bracelet is a must-have accessory for any formal occasion, there are more contemporary designs suitable for everyday wear. So while you may not have the chance to wear your beautiful diamond tennis bracelet every day, you can show off a contemporary diamond bangle or bracelet more often. Shop our collection of diamond bracelets.
- Cocktail Ring. Designed to attract attention, cocktail rings typically feature a large colored gemstone surrounded by smaller diamonds. These rings first became popular in the 1920s, a time when women were finally able to express their individual style without being frowned upon. Usually worn on the right hand, cocktail rings tend to be elaborate pieces worn during formal occasions. Shop our collection of cocktail rings.
- Pearl Necklace. Throughout history, pearls have been a symbol of elegance and wealth. Typically gifted or bought for special occasions, pearl necklaces are the epitome of femininity. And while you may think that a classic strand of pearls is too formal for every day wear, keep in mind that today’s jewelry designers have been reworking this classic gem in a fashionable way. Pearl floating necklaces, pearl chokers, and pearl station necklaces have all been increasing in popularity in recent years. Shop our collection of pearl necklaces.
We want to know, are there any other fine jewelry staples that you think should be included on this list? Let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And remember, that when shopping for any of these five jewelry staples, make sure to visit a reputable fine jeweler who will be able to answer any questions you may have and work with you to ensure to end up with a jewelry piece that you can enjoy for many years to come.