Engagement ring styles continuously go in and out of style. What’s popular one year might disappear the next. Here are 8 engagement ring trends that we’ve noticed are becoming increasingly popular.
- Floral accents combine the traditional gift of romance with the ultimate symbol of love while offering charm and elegance to the ring.
- Elaborate side views create a unique, beautiful look that many people strive for.
- Solitaire settings offer a classic look for modern day couples. Since this type of engagement ring seems to always remain in style, many people choose it with the hopes of gifting it to their children later down the road.
- Halo settings feature smaller diamonds surrounding the center gemstone, which highlight it and make it appear larger to the eye.
- Unique cuts such as princess cuts, emerald cuts, and marquise cuts are becoming more popular as today’s couples are looking for a cut different than the typical round cut.
- Personalization of an engagement ring allows the wearer to have a one-of-a-kind ring that no one else has. Whether it’s through unique styles, special engravings, or sentimental birthstones, many people today are choosing to create an engagement ring made especially for them.
- Rose gold adds a touch of femininity, color, and warmth to an engagement ring while complementing many different skin tones.
- Petite bands with diamond accents highlight the engagement ring’s center stone while also making it appear larger to the eye.